Sunday, October 5

What to eat...

>Wow, I can't even begin to describe how great Thailand is and has been for me. It's really opened my eyes to so many better living habits, and I've totally lost some weight these past few weeks.... like the good kind of weight. Don't worry, I don't think I'm fat and never have, but I feel so good. It's amazing what a steady diet of brown rice, raw vegetables, tons of fresh fruit, tofu, and lots of water can do for our health! Does that sound really crazy to you? Because it totally sounds bogus and boring to me, but that's all we had for the past three weeks I've been here and now I'm convinced οΊ• Let's take a vote: comment me back if you would take favor to rolling up a big leaf of lettuce and chomping down on it throughout your lunch or dinner meal. Yeah, I definitely take favor to that... now! Oh man, it was all I could do just to make myself eat a salad with just the right kind and amount of dressing to make it bearable pre-Thailand. My meal feels inadequate now without something raw and green in my hand. Of course it's a great medium for balancing out a spicy spoon full of chili! Works much better than bread in my opinion.

4 comments:

Alex said...

count yourself lucky - I miss all the fresh food I got to eat while I was in Peru.

Unknown said...

I love lettuce! When I was little I would pretend I was a rabbit and sit under the dining room table and munch on lettuce leaves. I should do that next time I am home for old time's sake. :-D

Phoebe said...

Hey girl! I miss you soooo much! How is Bangkok? Life isn't the same without you here. :( I'm sure you are doing an awesome job there, though! We are about to go out into another village today! Keep us in your prayers. We are praying for you, too! Love you, girl!

Anonymous said...

OMG itys been so long how is life drop me a line at
fatboysinc34649@gmail.com