Welcome to a taste of the northern Thai mountains! This view passed before my very eyes while riding my first Thailand train from Lam Pang to Chang Mai my first weekend here.
Hi Kel! Really enjoyed seeing the pictures - it looks beautiful there! Not so sure about that tarantula though, yikes! Can't wait to hear about all the health/nutrition stuff you've been learning. Miss you! Love, Mom
I don't even know what I would do If a tarantula popped up outside my bedroom door. I have enough trouble dealing with quarter sized spiders over here. Way to be a trooper lol. Keep up the good work!
I can't help but smile when I see these happy little garden kids!
A Vientiane bycicle ride
Just riding a bike through Laos... you know... :)
Corn and coconut?
Corn is put in EVERYTHING here, and oftentimes treated as part of a dessert - like it is here mixed with this coconut!
Who doesn't love a taratula outside their bedroom door? haha
Helping out with an Adventist radio station in Lampang. We got to share a little bit about ourseslves, our thoughts about Thailand thus far, and some stories encouraging positive health changes and dependence on God. Ying translated everything into Thai.
Soon after finding out we were pregnant, I knew I wanted the natural birth
experience. I've never been one for doctors and I knew that, being healthy
and ...
I've been studying the book of First John. The other day as I was
pondering what it means to "walk in the light." I was reminded of Romans
8:1. The part...
Dear Friends and Family,
The year of 2013 has kept us running, both literally and figuratively. We
remain in Loma Linda where Barry has finished his thi...
I am schedule to arrive in the States on Wednesday April 29 at 11:00 AM. I
am also scheduled to be arriving at Taco Bell and possibly Olive Garden
sometime...
Wow, its been to long since I've updated you guys on my happenings and I
apologize for that. Since returning to Thailand from Indonesia, I've been
busy sh...
2 comments:
Hi Kel!
Really enjoyed seeing the pictures - it looks beautiful there! Not so sure about that tarantula though, yikes! Can't wait to hear about all the health/nutrition stuff you've been learning. Miss you!
Love, Mom
I don't even know what I would do If a tarantula popped up outside my bedroom door. I have enough trouble dealing with quarter sized spiders over here. Way to be a trooper lol. Keep up the good work!
Post a Comment