Wednesday, November 26

Burger King

So I payed over 3 dollars for a veggie burger and small fries. I didn't order a drink, but this happened to a friend of mine in days past: If you order a small drink here in Thailand, they don't ask you what kind of pop you want. They'll just give you a Coke.

Yeah, it was a little bit expensive, but yeah, it was also worth it.

5 comments:

Judy said...

Hi Bud,
That may have been expensive for Thailand, but the same veggie burger & fries at Burger King here would have been at least $4 here! :o)
Love, Mom

Ryan Irwin said...

haha... I know.. I spend about $5 when I am at home! haha it is expensive here thought.....

kessia reyne said...

Guess you can't eat lettuce for every meal :D

KC said...

Hey Kelly. Heard about your adventures from your Dad on Thanksgiving. I've been thinking of you and keep a picture of you and I on my bulletin board. I'm a zit faced 15 in the photo and you are maybe 9 years old. Take Care Kimmie C.

Jackie said...

Ouch! that is expensive. KELLY you need to email me your address so I can send you a Christmas card. It's all ready, I just need to send it :)

<3 Jacks